To make a difference at the local level. With your support we can relieve the mask shortages in Minnesota and provide immediate support to healthcare workers in hot spots.
What we are doing
Raising money for masks! When COVID-19 hit, we stopped swimsuit manufacturing and stepped into support our community. We started fundraising April 1 and started taking requests from local hospitals and groups. Since then, we've raised over $40,000 and have three sewing operations at full capacity to provide masks for those who need them.
See our ongoing list of donation recipients as we deliver them! (updated daily)
Who we are
We are the women behind Wild Isles Swim. A sustainably made, female-owned swimwear brand serving women D cup & up.
What we are making
We are making a variety of PPE garments, but our primary donation product is our reliable washable cotton mask.
- 100% non-woven cotton double layer masks
- Surgical masks made of blue sterilization wraps (donated from hospitals)
- Masks with filter pockets (for hospitals only)
- We’re doing weekly local drop-offs (Minnesota)
- Filling needs for underserved networks, hospitals and organizations across the USA
- A & A Sewing manufacturing and sourcing.
- Jack Pine & Thyme Creative Co is supporting our social and creative.
- SeenDynamics is supporting our PR and outreach needs.